Wednesday 25 July 2012

Affordable find #1

Recently, I have been oohing and ahhing over numerous beauty products that right now my budget doesn't seem to stretch to as I'm trying to be good and save for ONCE in my life in preparation for travelling next year.
So because of this I've been on the hunt for products on the cheaper sides of things, whether new out or old, that are good enough replacements until I find that money trees do exist. I'm going to come up with a list of my favourite affordable range of products. My knowledge on beauty and skincare isn't top notch, but as a student who likes to dabble in the area I thought, why not!
To start of with is my favourite body moisturisers, and this definitely wasn't a hard one for me, as I absolutely love and have been using for a good while now the Body Shop body butters. They've been around for years, and have certainly been mentioned before, but I adore them as a reliable go to, and they really do last forever.





























  I've tried other body butters, but always seem to go back to the Body Shop's range, possibly because of the bright colourful packaging and the fact they smelt so yummy, but for my skin they seem to do the trick.
They smell gorgeous and although at first feel quite thick, really do sink into the skin and feel really moisturising.


They usually retail at around £12.50 for the big tubs, which yes isn't THAT cheap but they last for ages and often have sales on where they retail for half the price, and if I'm correct, theres one on now! Go to http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment