Tuesday 22 January 2013

It's snow fun

It's beginning to look a lot like christ.... oh wait, its January, and the fluffy white heavens have been well and truly opened here in the UK the past week. Damn, where was the festive atmosphere in December? Nevertheless as per usual the UK has struggled to come to terms with the weather. Why is it we seem to come to a hault when in snows? Crazy Aye. I for one still love the snow, albeit I've gone past the stage of wanting to go out for hours and play in it making endless snow angels and snow igloos pretending me and my friends lived in the Arctic (anyone else do that when they were little?!). So I settled for walk in the park right near to us with my mum on afternoon to take in the cold frosty air. Personally I love seeing snow pictures so here's a few I snapped whilst donning my wellies.




It really was so picturesque, and helped dejumble my mumbled brain for a short amount of time. And it also gave me a chance to wear my trusty £3 Primark bobble hat I've been living in, who says cosy has to be expensive. Hats off to anyone who had to brave the roads, I was lucky and got to stay in surrounded by my uni books/procrastinating with YouTube videos. Hope everyone stayed safe! Now let's hope it melts soon and we don't have to skate everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment