Wednesday 8 May 2013

Nail of the Day


A very summary nail which I'm sporting at the moment. I'm wearing false nails from Bodycare, they're so cheap and easy to use, I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a professional manicured looked without the price tag of hitting the salon. Check out the ones Boots stock here.

As for the beautiful orange I'm wearing, it's from Nails Inc. It looks a slightly softer colour in this image but in real life its slighter more neon, but equally as lovely and summery.
I was given this spring summer Nails Inc mini collection as a present, and I love them already. A lovely mix of pastel and fruity shades, which will be great go to's as the sun comes out. Apparently inspired by the "pastel shades and punchy brights at Stella McCartney, Christopher Kane and Chloe"-I cannot wait to try out the pale minty green and baby blue. The bottles come in a miniature size which make them perfect for storing easily and gives you a change to try a range of colours as they don't take up too much space.


 Going for around £22.00, the box set will keep you going and set for all summer. Find them here. So far I've found the consistency to be fairly opaque and well lasting. I used them accompanied by my usual nail routine; filing my nails to desired shape and using a good base and top coat to ensure the polish lasts chip free for as long as possible. I'd say these are definitely worth the investment, even if its just for the cute packaging. These would also be great for creating cute nail art, think spots and tiny florals, perfect for a slightly unique summer nails look.

Have you tried these? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment